Welcome! We're the six dolls of innerstar central. For more about us go to the About us! page. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines day post by Lanie

Happy (late) valentines day! Today I'm going to post some cute Valentines day pictures.


Our family picture from the Valentines day photo shoot.


Me and my little sisters. (Kassy: I am NOT litltle) (Felicity: Neither am I) (Kassy: Yeah, your eight your practically a baby) Anyway, you're both younger than me so you are my little sisters. 


I'm going to give a shout out to my best friend Chrissa! She's really nice, creative and fun to hang out with. Please check out her awesome blog here.

Well, that's about it! I know it's kind of short. But we'll post again soon!

How was your Valentines day?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment