Here it is!
1. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls? I love dressing my doll. It's so fun to create a stylish outfit and hairstyle!
2. If you could get any three dolls for free, which ones would you choose? I would IMMEDIATELY pick Saige! I think she is beautiful! Then I would get Emily Bennett and Chrissa!
3. What's your favorite type of american girl, historical characters, girls of the years or my american girl? I love historical characters best! I love how they have a story and there clothing and personality go along with there time period!
4. What is your favorite girl of the year? I adore Saige!!!! She is soooo pretty! I also like Chrissa!
6. What is your favorite historical doll? My favorite historical doll would have to be Felicity! Her time period is my favorite time in American history! I have Molly and love her just as well!
7. What is your favorite my american girl (just like you) doll? I have never had an American Girl just like you doll but I think they are a great idea! I love how you can make them look like you!!
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love sharing my crafts, Ideas, and opinions! I love to write and create things which makes my experience with blogging even better! Thanks so much Meg for having me on your blog! I am ever so grateful!
Thank you so much Flower!
Please check out her awesome blog here. She posts a lot of really fun crafts!
If you would like to be featured on our blog just comment below.
~The dolls of innerstar central~
(Picture above belongs to Flower. They are not ours.)