Welcome! We're the six dolls of innerstar central. For more about us go to the About us! page. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Interview with Flower!

Hello! We recently had the change to interview Flower from Molly and Me.

Here it is!

1. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls? I love dressing my doll. It's so fun to create a stylish outfit and hairstyle!

2. If you could get any three dolls for free, which ones would you choose? I would IMMEDIATELY pick Saige! I think she is beautiful! Then I would get Emily Bennett and Chrissa!

3. What's your favorite type of american girl, historical characters, girls of the years or my american girl? I love historical characters best! I love how they have a story and there clothing and personality go along with there time period!

4. What is your favorite girl of the year? I adore Saige!!!! She is soooo pretty! I also like Chrissa!

6. What is your favorite historical doll? My favorite historical doll would have to be Felicity! Her time period is my favorite time in American history! I have Molly and love her just as well!

7. What is your favorite my american girl (just like you) doll? I have never had an American Girl just like you doll but I think they are a great idea! I love how you can make them look like you!!

8. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love sharing my crafts, Ideas, and opinions! I love to write and create things which makes my experience with blogging even better! Thanks so much Meg for having me on your blog! I am ever so grateful!
Flower
Molly

Thank you so much Flower! 

Please check out her awesome blog here. She posts a lot of really fun crafts!

If you would like to be featured on our blog just comment below.

Thank you!

~The dolls of innerstar central~

(Picture above belongs to Flower. They are not ours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment