Hey! It's me Kassy... If you read the post below (not the award or contest but the one by Lissy) you would know that she stole my diary. I'm not freaking out because we had a discussion (Lanie is OBSESSED with talking things out. She hates fights.) Since we talked things out, we learned that sometimes before acting we need to think.
Lanie's making me post this! Plus, me and Felicity are both grounded! It's so unfair!
Sometimes sisters can be annoying, but I guess I can cope with her for now. (Because if I don't I'll get grounded again.)
This was a short and very boring post. BUT I promise to post the cheerleading photo shoot soon! That will be fun!
1. If you could have a flower pen name, (on their blog violets and daises) what would it be? Probably Lily, or maybe Narcissus. (Not like from Harry Potter, I just like the name.)
2. What is your favorite bible verse? I have quite a few, but one of my favorites is Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. It's really good for me, because it always helps and inspires me when I have trouble with dance.
3. Which blogs inspire you most? Hmm... That's really hard, their are quite a few. I really like, a dancers pointe, the faboulas destiny of Sophie Amelie and pretty Lily.
4. If you and your friends could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would want to go back to England, with all my sisters! It'd be really fun! :)
5. Now sense we can nominate five people, each doll gets one (except Sarah and Meg who will share), here we go!