Welcome! We're the six dolls of innerstar central. For more about us go to the About us! page. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Awards!

Hi! It's Emeline and the twins. Our Mama is helping us post. Okay, the purple is Emeline, The pink is Sarah, The red is Meg and the blue is all of us.

Me and Meg would like too apologize for never posting.

Yeah, we've been kind of busy and it's had for us too post a lot anyway, because we're only six.

Hi! It's Emeline, anyway we should get too the actual post now.

Anyway we have some awards to give too our awesome followers!


This one's for DollyGirl!

Configurations!

We hope you like it!


This is for all of our followers!

You can add it too your blog, 

Or put it on when you post about us for the giveaway :)


We have more coming soon!

Thanks for reading!

Love,


~Sarah and Meg~

(More signatures coming soon.)

Oh! And don't forget too enter our giveaway!



5 comments:

  1. those are so cute! Where did you make those!
    Flower
    craftingwithmnm.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made them at ribbet.com it's where I edit most of my pictures. Here's the link:
      http://www.ribbet.com/app/#/home/welcome
      ~The dolls of innerstar central~
      P.S. Does your blog have a button? If so we'd love to add it :)

      Delete
    2. I'm getting ready to make one! I have changed my blog to blogspot beacause wordpress was annoying! Here's my new blog! ( I transported all my old posts to it!) Please follow! Thanks
      craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

      Delete