Welcome! We're the six dolls of innerstar central. For more about us go to the About us! page. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas presents!!!

I know we're really late but here we go!


Lanie got a kuspuk (a native Alaskan dress) from Meg's mom.


Up close.


With the hood up.


I got a skirt for my dolls from my little brother.(Sorry it's blurry.)


Up close.


Cute pic of Kassy.


All of us.


Later my grandma and my aunt came over and Kassy got caroline's winter coat.


With the hat.


Up close.


We also got  the Caroline paper doll set.


Inside.


It comes with Caroline, Lydia and Inkpot.


The clothes.


So cute!


 We got the Molly movie! Can't wait too watch it! Meg saw it when she was younger but doesn't really remember that much.. 

We hope you enjoyed the post!

Love,





Sarah and Meg (can't find the signatures)




3 comments: