Welcome! We're the six dolls of innerstar central. For more about us go to the About us! page. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sisters...

Hey! It's me Kassy... If you read the post below (not the award or contest but the one by Lissy) you would know that she stole my diary. I'm not freaking out because we had a discussion (Lanie is OBSESSED with talking things out. She hates fights.) Since we talked things out, we learned that sometimes before acting we need to think.

Lanie's making me post this! Plus, me and Felicity are both grounded! It's so unfair! 

Sometimes sisters can be annoying, but I guess I can cope with her for now. (Because if I don't I'll get grounded again.)

This was a short and very boring post. BUT I promise to post the cheerleading photo shoot soon! That will be fun!

Have a good day!

xox,
Kassy

5 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Addy Rose, and I absolutely love your blog! I can't wait for the next post!

    ♥Addy Rose♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry we've taken so long, we should have another soon.
      Have a good week!
      The dolls of innerstar central

      Delete
  2. Aww!! :( :( :( I can relate completely ;)

    P.S. Love your blog!

    ~Molly and Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it helps to know your not the only one :)P
      Thanks, we love yours too ;)
      The dolls of innerstar central

      Delete
  3. When are you going to post more?

    ReplyDelete